Kids love to play with balloons so I thought this science experiment would capture Deen’s interest.
All you need to do is:
- Tie a balloon onto a bottle.
- Fill up a dish/container with hot water. (I used a bread pan).
- Fill up a dish/container with cold ice. (I wish I had another bread pan)
When you put the balloon bottle in hot water the balloon inflates. The reason it does this is because there is air in the bottle.
When you put it into the iced water the balloon deflates.
Do you have a science loving kid? Here are my favorite Science themed picks for kids:
Latest posts by nadia tayob (see all)
- Fun Number Recognition Activities For Preschoolers - June 22, 2017
- Airport Scavenger Hunt For Kids - June 20, 2017
- Count and Stick Easy Busy Bag! - June 15, 2017