This count and stick easy busy bag printable is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers who love stickers! Get some quiet time in the house or while you travel. Kids will work on counting and number recognition. Don’t forget to check out my post all about easy busy bags kids will love.
You guys know my latest obsession with creating busy bags for the kids. They work really well in our home. I take them along with me to gymnastics runs (my 3 year old has to wait until my 8 year old is done), doctors offices and recently I took them on our international travel. We do a lot of travel with the kids and busy bags always come in handy!
These count and clip cards are SUPER easy to make and my daughter loves any opportunity to use stickers.
- The printable cards (found at the bottom of this post) or you can create this on your own
- Card stock or colored paper
- Stickers – I used star stickers as well as other stickers I had at home
Helpful tip: To make it easier for little fingers to grab on to the stickers I remove the sticky backing like you see above.
I put these in a ziplock bag until we are ready to use it.
When my daughter is ready to use it all she needs to do is place the correct number of stickers on to each card. Here she will work on
The skills targeted:
- fine motor skills (pincer grip)
- number recognition
This activity is suitable for 2 year olds and 3 year olds.
Count And Stick Number Cards Busy Bag Printable:
Busy Bag Ideas:
- Winter Dress Up
- Snowman Dress Up
- Penguin counting mats
- Clip Card Busy Bags
- Alphabet and Preschool Clip Card Busy Bags
If you are looking for make ahead activities at home for kids you could also check out sensory bins. They provide endless play for my children.
Latest posts by nadia tayob (see all)
- Fun Number Recognition Activities For Preschoolers - June 22, 2017
- Airport Scavenger Hunt For Kids - June 20, 2017
- Count and Stick Easy Busy Bag! - June 15, 2017