These no prep printable alphabet letter worksheets are the perfect addition to the letter of the week curriculum and printable alphabet letter crafts! Preschoolers will work on letter recognition through tracing and coloring. My 3 year old loved the printable alphabet letter workbook I created for her. Imagine giving your students this wonderful workbook to take home at the end of the school year. Instructions to create the workbook will be found in this post too.
Printable Alphabet Letter Worksheets
Each worksheet includes:
- Tracing the letter
- Tracing the circles and diagonal lines
- Color the letter
- Color the object that begins with that letter
- A color and dot the letter section.
Please note that affiliate links are used in this post. I order all of our materials using our Amazon Prime Account. My readers can Try Amazon Prime for 30-Day using this Free Trial link.
You can use the worksheets loose like this. Each time you do that particular alphabet letter then you can include the uppercase and lowercase worksheet in your alphabet letter curriculum weekly.
I turned it into a workbook so we could easily take it on the go with us. We are always looking for screen free activities and coloring is perfect for this.
How I turned my worksheets into a workbook:
You can get all the details of how I turned these worksheets into a workbook here: Homeschool Organization: How to bind a book
Using the activity:
Here is how we used the activity.
Download the worksheets
More Alphabet Letter Activities
- Printable Letter Crafts
- Alphabet Letter and sound sorting mats
- Alphabet Letter Playdough Mats
- Egg Alphabet Letter Matching
- Penguin Alphabet Letter Match
- Contact Paper Letter Painting
- Alphabet Letter Fishing
- Alphabet Letter Formation Cards
Latest posts by nadia tayob (see all)
- Printable Back to School Preschool Mega Bundle - July 24, 2017
- The Best Rainbow Learning Activities for Preschoolers - July 20, 2017
- 30 + Fun MUST DO Outdoor Activities For Kids! - July 5, 2017