This color match game printable is one of the best colors and shapes activities for preschoolers. This set is so versatile that the things you can do with it are endless. You can play a color match game, do a color sort or a treasure hunt.
Color Match Game Tools:
Please note that affiliate links are used in this post.
The thing I love most about our color sorting manipulatives is that I use them in so many of our activities that they were 100% worth the price I paid. We get more use out of these than we do on toys that cost us 10 times more. I created a resource on my blog of the best preschool supplies. Check it out if you need some ideas.
- Counting Bears – One of my favorite tools to use for this is our counting bears. There
- Math Links – trust me… you’ll use for many years to come during math homework sessions.
- Color Sorting Figurines – I love that this set takes out all the prep work and provides you with different colored objects for your child to sort. It also comes in a wonderful crayon case.
- Sorting Trays
- Color Craft Buttons
- Pom Poms
- Sorting Food Toy – not only will you use this for color sorting but you will love this for imaginary play too!
- Color Snap Toy – This toy is great for color sorting and fine motor skills. My toddler really enjoyed this one.
The Printable Colors Activity
Place your figurines in a pile all mixed up. Then have your child match the figurines to the cards.
Here we used our counting bears. You can also use flowers, cars, M&M’s , jelly beans, etc.
You can also print out two copies and make a color matching memory game. D really enjoyed that!
Download the Color Match Game Here
Looking for more kids color games?
Check out my Printable Bingo Colors. This is guaranteed to be fun!
My Color Sorting Favorites