Kids love to play with balloons so I thought this science experiment would capture Deen’s interest.
All you need to do is:
- Tie a balloon onto a bottle.
- Fill up a dish/container with hot water. (I used a bread pan).
- Fill up a dish/container with cold ice. (I wish I had another bread pan)
When you put the balloon bottle in hot water the balloon inflates. The reason it does this is because there is air in the bottle.
When you put it into the iced water the balloon deflates.
Do you have a science loving kid? Here are my favorite Science themed picks for kids:
Latest posts by Nadia (see all)
- Best Board Games For Families To Play Together - November 19, 2017
- Tips for Traveling to Miami With Kids - November 15, 2017
- Tips for Traveling To New York With Kids – Travel Diary - November 15, 2017