Looking for Printable Easter Crafts? These Printable Easter Bunny Activities are sure to be fun for preschool, kindergarten and elementary kids. This Printable Easter Egg Hat Coloring Craft works on creativity, fine motor skills and cutting skills too. The end product is this adorable bunny hat that the kids can wear to show off their creative skills.
With Easter just around the corner I thought it was the perfect time to take out my printable Bunny and Egg hat decorating activity for my two year old toddler so that we could do a toddler craft activity. My older two (9 and 6 year olds) had a blast coming up with their own creative and interesting easter egg designs. I guess preschoolers aren’t the only ones that would enjoy this craft. It seems to grow with the kids ages because it can be so open ended.
Have you seen my Printable Easter Egg Hunt? If not then its a definite must see. I have included a set of clues that are perfect for your preschool aged child. I have also included blank eggs for you to write your own clues for you older child. After that head on over to my Step by Step Easter Egg hunt to find new ideas and inspiration for your next Egg hunt.
This printable Easter Bunny hat was a perfect Easter craft for kids to set the mood for the week ahead. Plus it isn’t a messy kids arts and craft activity which is a definite win for Mom!
- Printable Easter Egg Hat and Bunny Activity
- Coloring markers. (I have used colored pencils, twistable crayons and markers but my absolute favorite has been our fun chalk markers. They are so vibrant and pretty!)
- My printable Easter Bunny and Egg Hat. (You can go here to find out how to download this activity)
The Bunny Hat Activity
Print out the three pages of this activity and lay it out with your chosen coloring materials.
My 9 and 6 year old loved creating designs with their eggs. My two year old loved scribbling and dabbing on the eggs.
Cut out the eggs and flowers.
Glue the eggs to the hat. I let my toddler do whatever she wanted here according to her own creative mind.
You can set that out by coloring the first few eggs in each row a particular way and then leaving the last few blank for your child to solve.
To Download/Print This Activity
To download and print this activity you can sign up for my e-mail newsletter and thereby get INSTANT Access to this printable activity.
Have you used this printable Easter Egg Hat with your child? I would LOVE to see it. Please hashtag #funwithmama and tag me @funwithmama on Instagram. Join us on Instagram to see what else we’ve been up to this week.
Are you looking for some Easter Gift ideas? My favorites include:
Please note that affiliate links are used:
– Cash register and sandwich set (provides hours of imaginary play)
– Tea set (every little girl needs to have a tea set)
– Squirrel Board Game (perfect for the little ones)
– Counting Bears
– Zingo ( A MUST have for 3-7 year olds)
– Rush Hour Jr Game (Another MUST have game.)
Latest posts by Nadia (see all)
- How To Organize Kids Art Supplies – Markers and Crayons - October 17, 2017
- Chicken Bread Rolls School Lunch Idea - September 29, 2017
- October Parenting Book Club – Positive Discipline by Jane Nelsen - September 28, 2017