I downloaded this really cool quickpage album from Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs. The album comes pre prepared, all you need to do is add your pictures and print. I then adhered it to chipboard…
here, have a look at this quick tutorial:
After adding my own journaling and pictures (you don’t need to add journaling, thats optional) I printed it out on HP advanced photo paper (glossy)
(Don’t forget to glue the backs to the pieces after you cut them out…)
Use a sand block to smooth down messy edges…
I would have preffered to use binding rings but i didnt have any … so I used a pipe cleaner and embellished it with a pretty ribbon..
Here are the pages inside:
Would you like to win this boy quickpage album? Or how about a $4 gift certificate to Kelleighs store?
If you have a little girl, she has this gorgeous template album.
Heres how to enter(Mandatory entry):
- Go to Kelleigh’s store and leave a comment here telling me which item is your favorite in her store.
For Additional entries leave a comment for each of the following:
- Become a follower of my blog (1 comment entry)
- Subscribe to my newsletter through e-mail or RSS feed (1 comment entry)
- Grab my button and post it on your blogs sidebar (3 comment entry)
- Add me to your blogroll (1 comment entry)
- Post(blog) about this giveaway linking to this post (3 entries. Add link to comment)
- Go to Kelleigh’s blog and leave her a comment telling her you’ve come from Fun With Mama (2 comment entries)
- Purchase something from Kelleighs store. (2 entries)
- Follow me on Twitter (1 comment entry. Let me know your twitter name in comment)
- Tweet about this giveaway (2 comment entries. Add link to comment)
This giveaway will end August 28th 2009 at 11.59pm est.
To use kelleighs products you need a photo editing program (like photoshop, photoshop elements, paint shop pro, anything with layers. You can get a free photo editing program here)
This giveaway is now over