Want to hear some funny kids jokes? The ones that will have your kids burst out with laughter and tears at how funny they are? I asked Fun With Mama readers to tell me some of their funny jokes for kids. Some of these hilarious jokes had ME cracking up with laughter too.
Funny Kids Jokes
I guess your children love funny kids jokes as much as my children do! You guys seemed to have loved the funny kids jokes I posted the other day and wanted more! If you haven’t already seen the funny jokes for kids, check them out after you read these. Without further ado, here is 25 more children’s jokes that are sure to get laughs out of your children.
1. Where do wasps go when they are not feeling well?
2. What do cats eat for breakfast?
3. How do you make a tissue dance?
You put a little boogie in it.
4. What is a witch’s favorite subject in school?
5. What kind of tree fits in your palm?
A Palm Tree.
6. Why is it so windy in a sports arena?
Because of all those fans
7. What do you call cheese that’s not yours?
8. Ever Seen a Four eye (i) lizard?
9. Why does the milking stool only have 3 legs?
Because the cow has the udder.
10. What does the penguin eat for supper (dinner)?
11. How does a bee go to school?
On a school buzz
12. What is a cats favorite color?
13. Where do fish keep their money?
In a river bank.
14. What do you call a bear with no socks on?
15. How do you make an octopus laugh?
You give him ten tickles. (Tentacles)
16. What do you call a cow that eats your grass?
A lawn moo-er.
17. Did I tell you the joke about the broken pencil?
Never mind. It’s pointless
18. What do you call a Dinosaur that’s sleeping
A Dino snore
19. Why did the football coach go the bank?
To get his quarterback
20. Wanna hear a pizza joke?
Never mind it’s to cheesy 😂
21. Can I tell you a cat joke?
Find More Fun Jokes in these books below:
What are some kids jokes that you have heard? Were they funny kids jokes? Please add them into the comments below. I am ALWAYS looking for funny riddles for kids and hilarious jokes for kids too.
My 5 year old is also joining in on the laughter and she’s been coming up with her own jokes for 5 year old children. And yes, not all of them make sense! Haha. Does your child love knock knock jokes?