- 1/4- almost half a cup cornstarch(although I did end up using a tiny bit more)
- 1/4 cup glue
- Ziplock bag
- Food Coloring Tempera Paint in your desired color.
- A willing child is a must!
Add the glue and the cornstarch into the ziplock bag.
Add a few drops of food coloring tempera paint
Mix it all together. I then took the mixture to the sink and let out any excess liquid as well as rinsed it out a little bit to get the food coloring as drained as I could.
D literally played with this for a whole hour before deciding he was done. I kept hearing Wow mama this is cool, Mama I love this, Mama this is so much fun, Mama look what its doing!Mama it looks like chicken!
Latest posts by Nadia (see all)
- Baking Soda And Vinegar Reaction - February 15, 2018
- Frozen Castle Elsa and Anna Toys Review + Snow Sensory Bin - February 13, 2018
- How To Get Slime Out of Clothes And Carpet - February 13, 2018