Hi my Instagram Friend! I am so glad that you are here on my blog. I often post some of the fun daily activities that we are doing on Instagram. The link in my Instagram profile normally goes away within a day which may leave you confused when you come to my blog.
New to this page? Join me On Instagram:
Fun With Mama Activities On Instagram
I have laid out all links below for you according to when I posted the activity on Instagram. (Please note affiliate links may be used.)
The newest Instagram posts will be on top. If you can’t find something please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Products that I have recommended on my Instagram account will be linked at the bottom of this post.
If you are looking for one of the Product Recommendations or Toy Ideas that you saw on Instagram then go to the:
PRODUCTS THAT I RECOMMEND
- Hands On Phonics Learning Activities
- Back to School Shopping Tips and OshKosh B’Gosh $50 gift card giveaway.
- Play and Learn: STEAM Activities
- Our favorite Tricycle for 3 year old (also known as a Trike)
- Best Scooter for 2 and 3 year old
- Museum Of Ice Cream In Los Angeles Review
- Flat Stanley and Flat Stella Project
- Unicorn Preschool Activity Pack
- Editable Blank Scavenger Hunt and Preschool Egg Hunt Clues.. You can see our egg hunt in use here: Come join us on an egg hunt.
- Pretend Play Picnic
- Alphabet Letter Matching Eggs
- Why I deleted Youtube Kids from my preschoolers iPad and 11 tips to treat and prevent screen addiction.
- Insect Montessori 3 part cards
- Fingerprint Art
- Preschool Spring Play dough Flowers
- Shaving Cream Painting
- Playdough Dress Up
- I Love You Banner Painting
- Raised Salt Painting
- Get Qurious Maker Box Review
- Bento Treat Birthday School Lunch and how to make a sprinkle sandwich
- How to make a birthday balloon avalanche
- Alphabet Letters Hunt Game Puzzle
- Positive Parenting Quotes
- Kids Snow Hunt and Arctic Exploration
- Skittles Rainbow Science Experiment
- Winter Dress Up
- How to set up a kids playroom
- Read Build Write Mats
- A Few Ways I plan to keep the kids entertained during this school break:
Drawing Book Recommendations!
On my Instagram story today I posted about some of the drawing books we will be using during this winter school holiday.
Fingerprint Activities – This is for my preschooler. It will also serve as the most adorable memory keeper.
Draw Write Now – These books have a wonderful step by step picture tutorial for each image. We are going to use these printables with it.
Fingerprint Art By Ed Emberly – I have heard the most WONDERFUL reviews about this book. I ordered this on Amazon yesterday and CANNOT wait to get it!
Drawing Book Of Trucks – My son loves vehicles.
Book Of Faces
We are also going to be using the following board games: Zingo (My 3 year olds favorite game ever!) and The Game of Life (My 9 and 7 year olds favorites.)
- Organize report cards, artwork and random school year items with this school year organizer! Use code: DAY12 For 50% off!
- 15 Signs That You Are a Mom To A Toddler
- Gingerbread Tracing Activity
- Do you want to build a Snowman Craft?
- Printable Preschool Cutting Busy Box
- Kiwi Crate Review and Kiwi Crate Coupon Code
- Best Preschool Kids Activity Supplies and Toys
Koala Crate Boxes are on sale! 60% off your first month.. check it out. See my Unboxing and review for more information on Kiwi Crate Boxes.
- 15 Signs that you are a Toddler Mom
- Kids Travel Activities
- Gingerbread Number Clip Cards
- Organize Kids Art Supplies with an Art Cart
- Letter C Printable Activities
- Letter Fishing
- Hidden Ghost Reveal Halloween Painting Activity
- Caterpillar Butterfly Life Cycle Activity
- Halloween Matching Games
- Happy/Sad Pumpkin Finger Painting Activity
- Do a Dot Printable Letter C Activity Page and Do A Dot Markers (We love the original colors and the brilliant ones too!)
- Letter C Fingerprint Activity Page and Colored Stamps
- Letter C Treasure Hunt – Alphabet letters in Uppercase and Lowercase Letters
- Alphabet Letter Printable Activity
- File Folders and folder divider organizer
- Do a Dot Caterpillar C Printable Page
- Learning Resources Cash Register and ThinkFun Chocolate Game
- Sneaky Squirrel Game
- Peppa Pig Book and Figurines
- Alphabet Locks
- Magnetic Letters
- Erin Condren Day Planner and Journal Using this link will give you $10 off your first order!
- Melissa and Doug Sort and Snap Color Matching
- Lets Sticker and Paste
- Educational Insights Design and Drill
- Letter A Activities
- Printable Contact Paper Letters
- Printable Letters Activity
- Butterfly Yarn Painting
- Ladybug Playdough Mats
- Playdoh Birthday Cupcakes and Printable Card
- Printable Shapes Activities
- Shapes Matching Activity
- Tape Resist and Marble Painting
- Heart Fine Motor Activity
- Astronaut and Space Sensory Bin
- Mess Free Painting
- Apple Tree Play dough Mats
- Hand Monsters
- Goodnight Moon And Stars
- Preschool Shapes Hunt
- Apple Tree Cut and Paste
- Spring Flowers Play Dough Activity
- Shapes Fishing and Water Activity
- Ladybug Cut and Paste
- Shapes Resist
– Do A Dot Markers
– Insect Lore Butterfly Garden with Live Caterpillars
– Owl Babies Book
– Tickle Monster Book
– Math Cubes
– Lacing Letters (great for multiple activities.)
– Tray (The Ikea Tray can be purchased cheaper at Ikea but it is also sold on amazon if you can’t get out to the store.)
– Alphabet Tree and alphabet letters for the tree
– Mini or Maxi Scooter
– Balance Beams Game
– Sneaky Squirrel Game