I am always looking for creative people with a passion for childhood to add to Fun With Mama’s team.
Each person I meet is so unique and comes with their own brilliant ideas. Whether you are a homeschooler, teacher or a Mama you have a story to tell or a unique activity to share.
I am looking for someone who has:
- Good photography skills are a must! A beautiful image can grab a reader long before words can.
- Good writing skills
- Have a love for childhood and/or education!
- Trustworthy – this is a job and so accountability and timeliness is expected.
What Contributors Do:
Contributors write 1 blog post a month, unless we have made different arrangements, that is geared towards the category that they are hired for.
Contributor Writing topics:
The activities on this blog are geared for children ages 0 – 10.
- Parenting – anything baby, toddler or child related. This can be about teething, toilet training, packing a diaper bag, on the go with kids, etc. This category is unlimited.
- Home organization
- Printable Math Activities
- Printable Reading Activities
- Science Activities
- Helpful tips
- You will be paid for each of the blog posts you submit.
- Your work will be viewed by thousands of mothers, homeschoolers and teachers.
How to apply
Fill out this form and send me an e-mail at email@example.com to let me know that you filled out the form.