I’ve been having such a hard time with Aaliya’s bibs getting way too wet and going through her shirt since she is at the teething age. The solution: add waterproof pul to the back of the bib…
Now her bib is waterproof.
And here she is modeling her new outfit:
The bib pattern I used seems to make a bit of a wide bib… which I think will keep falling on top of her face (since she isn’t sitting yet) so I plan to make another bib using a pattern that isn’t so wide.
And…. I finished my first painting a few weeks ago!!
I didn’t take art in school because I knew I couldn’t draw. I didn’t want to bring down my gpa because of that. (Since I had like a 3.8 gpa which is good!)
I do regret that now though because I really would have learned a lot and I would discovered my own love for painting! (maybe thats why I do so much painting with my son…)
So anyway… here is my first painting:
For the ruffle butt onesie I used this tutorial.
Latest posts by Nadia (see all)
- Silhouette Cameo 3 – Paper Flower Craft For Kids - April 20, 2018
- Preschool Insect Theme Sorting Worksheet + Bug Activities - April 19, 2018
- Spring Theme Sensory Bins + Table Ideas - April 18, 2018