Can we all just agree that the Snoo is a fascinating baby product? Apparently, it’s the perfect way for newborns to get calm and a great way to keep parents calm as well. Parents are giving it rave reviews and I just placed my own order of the Snoo for my baby on the way. The Snoo Baby Bassinet is one of those inventions that makes the newborn phase seem truly like a walk in the park. Not only does it help your baby sleep longer it is also considered to be the safest baby bassinet on the market.
Looking for some Snoo Sales? The Snoo Black Friday sale makes the Snoo Bassinet even sweeter.
What is a Snoo Baby Bassinet?
The Snoo bassinet is a baby bassinet that is created to be smart. It’s like it knows how to communicate with your newborn in a way that helps him or her find their perfect sleep.
It actually rocks your baby to sleep safely when it detects that your baby is awake and moving in the night. This means that you’ll be able to sleep more soundly and rest easy knowing that your child is getting a good night’s rest as well.
But with a price tag normally of $1,395, is it really worth it considering it’s going to be used for around 6 months? That is why it is great to look around for Snoo Sales.
The Snoo rarely goes on sale. It’s normal yearly and largest sale of the year is their Black Friday sale.
You can get the Snoo Here at Pottery Barn Kids for 25% off! <— This is a Black Friday Snoo Sale Deal.
The Perks of Owning a Snoo Baby Bassinet
Not only is it one of the highest rating bassinets on the market but the reviews from parents about how amazing it is are literally pouring in every day. It’s a true game-changer is the amount of rest that you’re going to get every single night.
When you own a Snoo, it means that you’ll be getting up less frequently in the night to soothe your baby and that means that you’re be upping your own self-care as well.
Is the SNOO Baby Bassinet Safe?
Did you know that the SNOO is considered to be the safest bassinet on the market and is being fastracked by the FDA for approval to prevent SIDS. There have been no reported deaths in the SNOO. You can find more details here.
Can you use SNOO Baby Bassinet as regular bassinet?
You can. This bassinet should work in size for your child all the way up until they’re about 6 months of age. This means that it will grow with them until they’re ready to move onto something bigger in size.
Does the SNOO move all night?
It does. You can adjust this at night by setting it on weaning mode. Then it won’t move all night. You can also choose to leave it on a baseline mode, which is very little movement. If you use the Snoo as it was meant to be used, the Snoo would rock baby all night and the levels would increase when your baby cries. There are setting that you can set that will rock your baby all night or you can turn it off after 8 minutes of time as well.
Is the SNOO shaking safe?
Yes, it’s safe. The gentle rocking is just that…gentle. It’s meant to mimic the movement that your baby would have felt when they were in your tummy. I was worried about this as well. There are 5 different levels and a baseline level that limits motion. I will be using the motion limiting level for the first month at least.
Do you use SNOO Baby Bassinet for naps?
You bet. The whole point of using the SNOOO is to get your child used to it and to associate the rocking with their need to go to sleep.
See how awesome the SNOO is for your newborn and their sleep needs? And since it’s that time of year, you have to buy this now while there’s an awesome Black Friday Sale!
Snoo Tips For Getting The Best Deal
- If you don’t love the SNOO and you opted for the purchase option (instead of the rental option) you can get a full refund within 30 days of delivery.
- Choose a delivery date that is closest to your due date. You can then try it for 30 days while your baby is around to test it and then make a decision.
- Your warranty is valid for a year. So taking a later delivery (as close to possible to when the baby is born) is helpful.
- The SNOO retains a good second hand sales value. So you can go ahead and sell it after you are done with it. Many are selling it for $600-$800.
Black Friday Snoo sale
How to get the deal on a purchase of the Snoo:
Starting November 26th-29th, you can get 25% off the Snoo with no extra coupon code required. No gimmicks. No special treatment. Everyone gets the deal.
BUT…this deal is going to go fast so you need to act quickly to lock in the savings. 25% is a huge saving and can in turn be used for a lot of diapers or other newborn items and necessities.
And if you want to use some of that savings to buy even more Snoo products, here are some of the items that I highly recommend.
How to get a deal on a Snoo Rental
You can get $90 cashback currently on a Snoo Rental by doing the following:
- Sign up for Rakuten here. You will need to use this link to qualify and must be a new customer to Rakuten to qualify. Rakuten is a cashback service, you can check out my post about it to learn more here –Rakuten – How to Save Money Every Day With Little to No Effort. = $40 cashback
- Search for Happiest Baby on the Rakuten website and click on to the website from there… You will then go through with your rental purchase. =$50
- After a few days you will see the $90 cashback in your account and you will receive a check in the mail.
You can also use the $40 cash back at other retailers, but you just need to spend $40+ the first time to qualify.