Is your preschool child currently learning the alphabet? Then you definitely need to check out these alphabet ABC printable packs!
These activities incorporate hands-on learning with letter-themed fun!
ABC Printable Packs
Skills a child will work on within each activity pack:
- Alphabet letter recognition – repetition and visually seeing the alphabet letter through different games, worksheets, and activities.
- Early math skills – like color recognition, number recognition, counting, patterning, graphing, adding, and subtracting.
- Language and word development – each learning pack contains Montessori 3 part cards that will allow a child to build on their vocabulary words and early sight word recognition. Plus they will do word building.
- Arts and crafts skills – there are multiple coloring pages, fingerprint pages and do a dot art pages.
- Fine motor skills – kids will love working with the cutting strips to start and then move on to the slightly more difficult cutting worksheet.
- Hands-on learning – children will build the letter with play dough.
There is honestly SO much more that you will just have to wait and see when you open the abc printable packs.
You do not need to do all of the activities. I suggest you go through each printable and print out the ones you would like to use. That means do not repeat each and every activity weekly as you do not want your child to get bored. Everything is included for you to see where your child’s interest lies. Make sure to keep it fun!
Please note that Affiliate Links are used in this post. That means that if you purchase from one of these links, I receive a small commission from your purchase.
Favorite Supplies To Pair With The Packs
Video of the activities in use
Where to get the activities
GET THE A-Z ACTIVITY PACKS HERE
Get the 26 alphabet letter activity packs by clicking the button below. Each pack comes with a color version + a black and white version of all of the activities.