Toddlers bring out the finest parenting humor. They are absolutely adorable yet funny at the same time. It doesn’t matter whether your child is a boy or a girl you wont be able to escape these 15 funny signs that you are a mother to a toddler. How much do you want to bet that you relate to every single one of them?
15 Signs that you are a Mom of a toddler:
4. You pretend to fall asleep earlier than your husband in order to pass off baby duty.
5. Every time you finally sit down you have to become a super hero to save your child from a dangerous object that wasn’t actually dangerous moments before.
7. You start singing toddler songs at random times even when there is no toddler with you, “Scrub your dirty face, scrub your dirty face, with a rub a dub dub and a rub a dub dub, scrub your dirty face.”
9. You have to re-pack your clothing drawers multiple times a day.
10. You have tried every manipulation of your face and every sound in multiple pitches in order to get your picky eater to open their mouth and taste the food you spent an hour making for them.
11. Most of this food you made ends up on the floor.
12. Different forms of the word “wow” come out of your mouth at least ten times a day. “WOW, Wowww, ohhhh woooooowwww.”
14. Every new word that your child says needs an immediate audience or an immediate phone call to Dad to tell him how smart your child is.
Being a mother to a toddler requires you to be an active mother but I know that this stage passes so quickly. I’m trying my best to embrace the mess!