If you are a homeschooling or afterschooling Mom you know how hard it can be to deal with a million papers at home. The OCD in me loves having all these papers in convenient notebooks. I recently created these no prep alphabet letter worksheets and I decided to put them together in a workbook. This post contains a tutorial on homeschool organization how to bind a book and turn worksheets into a workbook.
How to bind a book of worksheets
Although I do not homeschool, we apparently after school. Meaning that I supplement my kids education at home by adding in some educational worksheets and activities. Children at this age have such a curious mind and the activities we do are often seen as time spent together.
Please note that affiliate links are used in this post.
- Binding Machine
- 1/2 inch binding spines, 3/4 inch binding spine and 1/4 inch binding spines
The 1/4 inch is good for a few pages. I probably use the 1/2 inch spines the most.
- When I take photography courses to take better pictures of my kids I print out the workbooks and use these coversheets.
How to bind the sheets:
Make sure all the pages are correctly lined up then put them into the binder. Make sure that the stack of papers is put in correctly then pull the handle down.
Here is how my photography courses look:
I am a paper and pen kind of person and feel I can soak in information much more this way. I like having everything I need printed out so I can write notes on it.
Looking for more homeschool organization ideas?
- How to set up a kids playroom
- Create an Art Cart or Homework Station
- Ideas for an organized homeschool
- Getting Organized
- How I organize kids school papers throughout their life
Latest posts by nadia tayob (see all)
- Printable Back to School Preschool Mega Bundle - July 24, 2017
- The Best Rainbow Learning Activities for Preschoolers - July 20, 2017
- 30 + Fun MUST DO Outdoor Activities For Kids! - July 5, 2017