Christmas Clip CardsSanta’s workshop is filled with reindeers, children’s Christmas gifts and elves. Explore vocabulary words while working on math and fine motor skills! A three in one activity that is not only educational and skill building, but also fun! This activity is an extension of my free Christmas printable worksheets pack and Elf On The Shelf activities. Materials Required: Please note that affiliate links may be used in this post. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
- Card stock paper – I always print my clip cards on this paper. You could instead, print out on normal paper and laminate. But I almost always print out on to card stock. Laminating is optional. For me, it depends on how much I know my children will be using the cards.
- Clothespins or Mini Erasers – The erasers you see pictured here are Target Dollar store erasers. You can find Christmas themed erasers on Amazon too.
- Tray – Whenever an activity fits, I put it on a Lakeshore Learning Craft Tray. They are durable and give the children a clear workspace. This also makes clean up that much easier. You do not need a tray though so this is completely optional.That’s it. Clip Card activities require minimal materials and in all likelihood, you probably already have most of this at home already.
Setting up the clip cardsJust print out on to card stock and cut out the four square cards per page. You can see the Target mini erasers in the image above. Instead of using the pegs children can place a mini eraser on the correct number. I have included cards for numbers 0-11.
Get the Christmas Clip Cards
Check out all of our fun Christmas activities for kids.
You can find all of our Clip Cards here.
Latest posts by Nadia (see all)
- Disney Cruise Castaway Cay - March 16, 2018
- Everything You Need To know About The Disney Dream Disney Cruise Ship - March 16, 2018
- Disney Animal Kingdom Fastpass Tips + Pandora Disney World Tips - March 12, 2018