Learn all about the life cycle of a chicken. What comes first? The egg or the chicken? This is an interesting question which children will have fun working out while completing this fun and exciting Chicken Life Cycle Learning Pack. It is also a fun activity pack that would be great to use as part of a Spring themed unit.
CHICKEN LIFE CYCLE
Children will love learning about the life cycle of a chicken with this amazing learning pack that contains real life photos! One other great thing about this pack is that many of the activities can be enjoyed multiple times and in a variety of ways and by children of varying ages. There is also a chicken life cycle sequencing activity too.
Bring the chicken life cycle to life with some more hands on activities including this wonderful egg exploration set. Look at how a chicken grows from the egg yolk looking stage, to an actual baby chick.
This Chicken Life Cycle worksheets contains 44 pages of fun and learning activities for children in preschool and kindergarten.
The activities included in this 44 page printable pack are:
- Cards containing real life photos of the chicken life cycle
- Posters of the life cycle of a chicken, which include the following topics: eggs, hatching, chicks, hens, rooster, chicken coops, prey, predators, oviparous, chicken provide us with.
- Chickens can, have, are.
- Chickens – what I know, what I think about, what I learned.
- Parts of an Egg –the outside and the inside ~ a poster and a cut and paste activity
- Parts of a Chicken –a poster and a cut and paste activity
- Parts of a Rooster –a poster and a cut and paste activity
- Chicken Life Cycle –a poster and a cut and paste activity
- Chickens and Turkeys –Venn diagram of the differences between a chicken and a turkey.
- Chickens and Roosters –Venn diagram
- Chickens and Turkeys –What they each can have and what both can have.
- All About Chickens –A book for children to complete about what they have learned about chickens.
- Life Cycle of a Chicken –A book for children to complete about what they have learned about the life cycle of a chicken.
- Oviparous or Viviparous Animals –A cut and paste in the correct column activity
- Chicken or Not –A cut and paste in the correct column activity. Is it a chicken?
Children will learn about chicken prey, chicken coops, hens, about the mother chicken, about brooding, hatching, feathers and more.
Where to get the chicken life cycle activity
Search the blog for free life cycle activities, there are many including the Life Cycle Of A Frog For Kids.