You will be hopping with excitement when you see what there is in store for you in this Frog Life Cycle Printable Pack. It is a fun way to learn about the life cycle of a frog. It is also a fun activity pack that would be great to use as part of a Spring or Amphibian themed unit.
FROG LIFE CYCLE PRINTABLES
Children will love learning about the life cycle of a frog with this amazing frog life cycle learning pack that contains real photos!
This Frog Life Cycle Learning Pack contains 45+ pages of fun and learning activities for children in preschool and kindergarten.
The activities included in this 45+ page printable pack are:
- Cards containing real life photos of the frog life cycle
- Posters of the characteristics of frogs as well as their life cycle which include the following topics: eggs, tadpoles, froglet, adult frog, habitat, appearance, diet, predators, amphibians, skin, Goliath Frog, Paedophryne amanuensis, tongues, swallowing.
- Frogs can, have, are.
- Frogs – what I know, what I think about, what I learned.
- Parts of a Frog – a poster and a cut and paste activity
- Frog Life Cycle – a poster and a variety of different cut and paste activities
- Frogs and Toads – Venn diagram
- Frogs and Toads – What they each can have and what both can have.
- All About Frogs – A book for children to complete about what they have learned about bees.
- Life Cycle of a Frog – A book for children to complete about what they have learned about the life cycle of a bee.
- Saltwater or Freshwater? – A cut and paste in the correct column activity.
- Land or Sea? – A cut and paste in the correct column activity.
Where to get the activity pack