The printable letter d crafts d is for dots is a simple and easy letter of the week crafts activity. This letter d craft for preschoolers and toddlers works on fine motor skills, increases visual perception and is just plain fun! We often do printable letter crafts for preschoolers as it is great for our preschool curriculum. Add this letter d template to your preschool letter of the week curriculum for more themed fun.
Materials Required for letter d template:
Please note that affiliate links are used in this post.
- Plain Cardstock
- Colored Card stock (to place your completed letter on.)
- Glue sticks
- 1 inch hole punch (optional)
- 1 3/8 inch punch (optional)
- 1.5 inch hole punch (optional)
How to do the Letter D dots Craft:
Print out both pages on to plain card stock. Then cut out the letter d and circles. An older preschooler will be able to cut out the circles on their own. You could also have them use the circle cutters (my kids love this part) to cut out the circles. This is really great for those visual perception skills and is a worthwhile addition to the activity.
Place a piece of colorful card stock down on your table and allow your child to glue the activity together.
We also did a letter d dinosaur craft for uppercase letter D. That proved to be a lot of fun too.
Download the Letter D Crafts Printable Activity Here
Check out the Letter D Crafts: D is for Dinosaur Craft
More Printable Letter Crafts:
You can find all of our free printable letter crafts here.
If you would like to purchase a set of printable letter crafts in one convenient download you can grab it here.
More Preschool Letter Crafts and Activities
- Preschool Printable Letter Crafts (This page contains a guide to ALL the letter activities we have here.)
- Alphabet Letter Fishing
- Letter D Dinosaur Craft
- Printable Letter Activities
- Letter A Activities
- Letter C Activities
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Build an alphabet box.
My Letter D Picks
I love this easy printable letter d is for dots craft! http://bit.ly/2gMLsRB #lettercrafts #kidsClick To Tweet
Latest posts by nadia tayob (see all)
- 6 Easy Ways to Make Learning Math FUN! - September 21, 2017
- Alphabet Coloring Pages - September 12, 2017
- Uppercase and Lowercase Letter Matching Clip Cards - September 5, 2017