This Ladybug Craft Cut and Paste activity is a great visual perception activity for a toddler or preschool age child. Little kids love cutting and gluing.
My 2 year old loves fine motor activities and he doesn’t even know that he is working on some important hand skills while he is doing them. Spring always prompts some wonderful ladybug themed painting activities and sensory bins.
I made a Ladybug Cut and Paste Printable activity for D and my readers today. This activity can be made easier or harder depending on your child’s age. I’ve included 3 pages to this activity.
I suggest printing on “Fast Normal” to minimize on ink usage.
I then cut out my circles with my 1″ scrapbook circle hole punch (it made this so quick and easy!). If you would like to practice on your child’s cutting skills here would be the time to give them a pair of scissors and have them cut the circles out as best as they can.
Then glue the dots to the ladybug.
After we were done with this activity D had fun cutting out extra circles by himself
I love that this Kumon inspired activity can be done over and over again at different toddler stages. Each with different results.
Activity Idea! Ladybug Life Cycle Activity: I can’t wait to watch ladybug larvae turn into beautiful ladybugs.
Want more insect themed activities?
Check out this ladybug fingerprint art activity
and this wonderful spring themed ladybug sensory bin.
More Ladybug Crafts From Fun With Mama
- Cute Ladybug Number Counting Play Dough Mats
- Bugs Themed Sensory Bin
- Ladybug Counting Activity
- Ladybug Cut and Paste Activity
- Ladybug Paper Plate Craft
- Follow my Insect Pinterest Board
My Ladybug Picks
Latest posts by Nadia (see all)
- How To Organize Kids Art Supplies – Markers and Crayons - October 17, 2017
- Chicken Bread Rolls School Lunch Idea - September 29, 2017
- October Parenting Book Club – Positive Discipline by Jane Nelsen - September 28, 2017