Have fun learning about caterpillars and butterflies with this fun Life Cycle of a Butterfly Printable Pack. It is also a great pack that will teach children about these gorgeous creatures that would go well with a Spring or Insect unit.
Make certain that you also check out our Caterpillar Butterfly Life Cycle Activity, too! We love to do as many types of life cycle activities and insect studies as possible. And if you like this Butterfly Printable Pack, make certain that you check out all of our fun Life Cycle Printables.
Life Cycle of a Butterfly Printable Pack
Children will love learning about the life cycle of butterflies with this amazing butterfly printable pack that contains real photos! One other great thing about this pack is that many of the activities can be enjoyed multiple times and in a variety of ways and by children of varying ages.
This is a great resource to use to learn more about butterflies and to encourage your child to always ask more questions regarding topics that they’re interested in.
Materials Required for this Butterfly Printable Pack:
Please note that affiliate links are used in this post.
Here are some items that pair well with these activities. You will use each of these items over and over during all my printable preschool activity packs.
- Card stock (to print everything out on.)
- A pocket chart (I have this one and this mini one too.)
- Laminator with pockets (If you want to make it reusable.)
- Lead Pencils
- Books on the life cycle of Butterflies
This Butterfly Animals Life Cycle Learning Pack contains 40+ pages of fun and learning activities for children in preschool and kindergarten.
In this butterfly printable pack, children will learn all about butterflies and their life cycle. This activity can be printed out in black and white or color as well.
The following activities included in this 40+ page butterfly printable pack are available. They are:
- Cards containing real-life photos of the butterfly life cycle
- Posters of the characteristics butterflies as well as their life cycle which may include the following topics: butterflies, eggs, caterpillars, pupa, chrysalis, emerging, habitat, compound eyes, diet, predators, camouflage, scales, proboscis, migrate.
- Caterpillars can, have, are.
- Butterflies can, have, are.
- Caterpillars– what I know, what I think about, what I learned.
- Butterflies– what I know, what I think about, what I learned.
- Parts of a Butterfly –a poster and a cut and paste activity
- Butterfly Life Cycle –a poster and a variety of different cut and paste activities
- Butterfly –Venn diagram
- Butterflies and Moths –What they each can have and what both can have.
- All About Butterflies –A book for children to complete about what they have learned about each animal.
- Life Cycle of a Butterfly–A book for children to complete about what they have learned about the life cycle of a bat.
- Puzzles, ISpy, Mazes, Counting Clip Cards, and more (check out all the printable pages included here)
If you’re ready to add this fun butterfly printable pack to your insect study or butterfly learning lessons, now is the time to do so! All you need to do is click the button below!
Like this fun butterfly printable life cycle pack? We have more for you to use for fun learning and homeschool supplementing! Check them out below!