What do rocket, rhino and robot all have in common? They are all part of the next printable pack in the series, the Letter R Worksheets and Preschool Activities pack. It is the next installment in our Free alphabet ABC Printable Packs that can be used in conjunction with our printable alphabet letter crafts too! The activities found in this pack are suitable for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners and first graders too. It’s a grow with the child pack that can re-inforce letter recognition, letter sounds, pre-handwriting skills as well as future handwriting worksheets too.
I like to provide hands on learning activities for my kids because I feel like they are more receptive to learning when the activities and games are exciting. These free printables are low prep for me and highly effective for my kids.
Letter R Worksheets and Preschool Activities
Focusing on the letter R, this printable pack incorporates the words rose, robot, road, rocket, rhino, raindrop, racquet, ring and rake. The activities in the pack include both the lowercase and the uppercase of the letter R.
Please note that affiliate links are used in this post.
Here are some items that pair well with all Fun With Mama Preschool Activity Packs
This Letter R Learning pack contains over 90 pages and includes the following activities:
- Cut and Paste the Missing Numbers
- Count and Clip Cards for objects that begin with the letter R
- Math pages
- I Spy letter R Objects
- Playdough letter R activity
- See and Stamp letter R pages
- Fingerprint letter R painting activity
- Push pin letter R fine motor activity
- Uppercase letter R and lowercase letter R Playdough Mats
- Alphabet letter R themed Do-A-Dot pages
- Color the letter R Activity
- Beginning letter R sound coloring pages
- Cutting Practice page
- Simple Preschool Letter Puzzles
- Number Puzzles
- Word Building Puzzles for kindergarten and first grade
- Line Tracing Page
- Shade and Cut Pages
- Color matching cards
- Shade the Picture pages
- Montessori 3 Part Cards for the letter R
- Trace the Letter R
- Follow the Letter R
- Sort the Uppercase and lowercase letter R’s
Check out the hands on letter a activities post to see how to use these activities.
DOWNLOAD THIS FREE ACTIVITY PACK HERE