Toddlers and preschoolers will love working on their alphabet letters with these printable alphabet letter crafts. These easy to set up free printable alphabet letters activities are perfect for your homeschool curriculum starting from those in Tot school right up to those preschool kids learning letters. Add these to your preschool letter of the week crafts.
Don’t forget to check out our other hands on alphabet letter activities for kids
Printable Alphabet Letter Crafts
How to use these ABC Printables
Print out these fun crafts and letter activities on to card stock paper. Once completed place them in your child’s ABC book. Kids will love looking back at their letter of the week curriculum activities.
These free printable letter crafts are organized alphabetically for your convenience. If there is no link then that means the activity is not on the blog yet but will be soon. I will be uploading 1-2 letter of the week crafts a week (or bi-weekly.)
How do I get the full pack of printable alphabet letter activities?
If you don’t want to wait for the activities you can purchase the packs below:
- Letter Pack 1 – Full set of Letter Crafts A Through M in one convenient immediate download here. If you would like to get it on my Teachers Pay Teachers store you can get it here.
- Letters N Through Z will not be released on the blog and includes an alphabet letter cover for your book. You can get it here. Printable Letter Crafts pack 2If you would prefer to purchase Teachers Pay Teachers get it here: Printable Letter Crafts Pack #2.
- You can purchase a bundle of both letter packs at a discounted price here! (or you can grab it on Teachers pay teachers here.)
Free Printable Alphabet Letter Crafts –
You can find our alphabet printables on this page. We also have many hands on alphabet activities for kids here.
- Contact Paper Letters – Includes printable letters.
- Alphabet letter Play dough Mats
- Alphabet Letter Fishing
- Printable Alphabet letter worksheets
- Alphabet letter sound mats
- Printable Alphabet Letter Worksheets and Activities Pack
- Letter A is for Alligator
- letter a is for apple
- Printable Alphabet letter worksheets <— Letter A is a freebie.
- Alphabet letter sound mats <— Letter A is a freebie.
- Letter A Activities <— See how I teach the letter A with play dough, paint and more.
- Letter A Printable Preschool Pack <<– This is PACKED full of fun letter a activities, clip cards, coloring pages, etc.
- B is for Bee
- b is for butterfly
- Letter B Themed Trays
- Letter B Tot School Bugs
- Letter B is for Bugs Sensory Bin
- Letter B is for Butterfly Fingerpaint Activity
- Letter B Preschool Pack
Printable Letter C Crafts
- Printable Letter C Crafts and Activities
- C is for Cat
- c is for caterpillar
- C is for Color Matching
- Letter C Preschool Pack
Printable Letter D Crafts
Printable Letter E Crafts
Printable Letter F Crafts
- F is for fox
- F is for flower
- Letter F Preschool Worksheets and Activity Pack
Printable Letter G Crafts
- G is for gumballs
- g is for goose
- Letter G Worksheets and Activities Pack
Printable Letter H Crafts
- H is for house
- h is for house
- Letter H Worksheets and Activities Pack
Printable Letter I Crafts
- I is for iguana
- I is for ice cream
- Letter I Worksheets and Activities Pack
Printable Letter J Crafts
- J is for jelly fish
- j is for jelly beans
- Letter J Worksheets and Activities Pack
Printable Letter K Crafts
- K is for king
- k is for kite
- Letter K Worksheets and Activities Pack
Printable Letter L Crafts
- L is for lion
- l is for lion
- Letter L Worksheets and Activities Pack
Printable Letter M Crafts
- M is for mouse
- m is for monster
- Letter M Worksheets and Activities
Letters N through Z can only be purchased here. They will not be released on the blog.
My favorite Letter Products and Resources:
– Download a free 30 day trial at ABC Mouse – This program is perfect for learning letters and so much more!
– Circle Punches in sizes 3/4 and 1 inch and 1.5 inch.
– Normal Scissors (which you probably already have at home) and these scissors when I need to be precise.
– Craft Knife and cutting mat.
– Tape Runner
– Glue and glue sticks.
– Colored Paper (for using as the background for the activities.)
– A three ring binder and page protectors to put your child’s completed letters in.
Want to see how we are incorporating these alphabet letter crafts into our day?