We are up to Letter H already! These free Letter H worksheets and activities for preschool and kindergarten pack focuses on the letter h, letter h words and letter h sound. The activities are a great way for children to work on their reading, handwriting and number recognition skills. It is suitable for toddlers, preschool, pre k and kindergarten students. You can find all of our Free alphabet ABC Printable Packs here.
Letter H Worksheets
Every one of these printables and worksheets revolves around both the uppercase and lowercase of the letter H. The activities that begin with the letter h worksheets pack uses the following letter h words list: hamburger, hook, helmet, hat, hotdog, honey, horse, hanger, and hippo.
You can find all of our alphabet activities for kids here.
Please note that affiliate links are used in this post.
Here are some items that pair well with all Fun With Mama Preschool Activity Packs
Now is the perfect time to create an alphabet letter box – you can find how to make an alphabet letter box here using items we have at home.
This Letter H Worksheets pack contains over 80 pages and includes the following activities:
The activities in our art and hands on learning section include letter h activities for toddlers and preschool children. These activities focus around learning through art.
- Uppercase letter a and lowercase letter h Playdough Mats
- Beginning letter h sound coloring pages
- Cutting Practice page
- Size sequencing cards
- See and Stamp letter h pages
- Playdough letter H activity
- Fingerprint letter H painting activity
- Push pin letter h fine motor activity
- Alphabet letter H themed Do-A-Dot pages
- Color the letter h Activity
The letter h activities for kindergarten are found in our math and literacy sections. Children will use beginning letter sound to answer many of the activities and explore the letter H through tracing, visual perception and more.
- Montessori letter h 3 Part Cards
- Follow the Letter H
- Story / Creative Writing Pages
- I Can Write the letter H Pages
- Sort the uppercase and lowercase letter H
- Trace the letter H worksheet
The math activities use words that begin with the letter h to encourage recognition of the letter h beginning letter sound and how it applies to different words.
- 2, 3 and 4 piece letter h themed puzzles
- Beginning letter h sound word building puzzles
- Line Tracing Page
- Shade and Cut Pages
- Color matching cards
- Shade the Picture pageThe find the letter h worksheet see and stamp activity uses do a dot art markers or crayons to encourage visual recognition of the letter.
Check out the hands on letter a activities post to see how to use these activities.
If you are looking for a great reading program, I highly recommend the All About Reading program.
DOWNLOAD THIS ACTIVITY PACK HERE
Letter H Crafts
These letter H crafts are perfect for toddlers and preschoolers. Create an Alphabet letter Book with it.
What I love about these letter crafts is that they really work on a child’s visual perception. A child will look at the answer key and try to put together the house using the answer key as a guide.
- Letter H is for house craft
- Letter h is for horse craft
You could download the Letter H Craft here and grab the free letter crafts templates here.
Letter H Songs
You can get a free trial at ABC Mouse here.