This free Letter I activities for preschool and Kindergarten pack is the next printable pack in our alphabet series. Don’t forget to check out the other Free alphabet ABC Printable Packs. This activity pack is the perfect addition to use with our printable alphabet letter crafts. Your child, ages 3 – 7, will enjoy all the fun printable pages, worksheets and hands-on activities. Includes letter i worksheets for preschool, pre-k and kindergarten. Kids will work on fine motor skills, math, and beginning letter sounds too.
Letter I Activities Pack
This pack includes activities that focus on both the uppercase and lowercase of the letter I. It incorporates the words ice cream, icicle, iguana, igloo, instruments, ill, ice skates, ivy and iron.
You can find all of our alphabet activities for kids here.
Please note that affiliate links are used in this post.
Here are some items that pair well with these activities. You will use each of these items over and over during all my printable preschool activity packs.
- Do a Dot Art Markers
- Card stock (to print everything out on.)
- A pocket chart
- Write and wipe Dry Erase Pockets
- Laminator with pockets (If you want to make it reusable.)
- Clothespins (for the clip cards)
- Giant Push Pins
This Letter I Learning pack contains over 90 pages and includes the following activities:
Letter I worksheets for preschool
- Color the letter I Activity
- See and Stamp letter I pages
- Fingerprint letter I painting activity
- Playdough letter I activity
- Uppercase letter I and lowercase letter I Playdough Mats
- Beginning letter I sound coloring pages
- Push pin letter I fine motor activity
- Cutting Practice page
- Alphabet letter I themed Do-A-Dot pages
More letter I activities for preschool
- Letter I Word Building Puzzles
- Letter I Number Puzzles
- 2, 3 and 4 piece letter I themed puzzles
- Story / Creative Writing Pages
- Sort the uppercase and lowercase Letter I worksheet
- I can Write Pages
- Montessori 3 Part Cards
- Trace the Letter I Worksheet
- Follow the Letter I worksheet
- Line Tracing Page
- Shade and Cut the letter I Pages
- Color matching cards
- Shade the Pictures that start with the letter I pages
Letter I Activities for kindergarten
- Cut and Paste the Missing Numbers
- Simple Subtraction Pages
- Size Sequencing Cards
- Simple Addition Pages
- Count and Clip Cards
- I Spy
Check out the hands on letter a activities post to see how to use these activities.
DOWNLOAD THIS FREE ACTIVITY PACK HERE
Click the button below to download the letter I activities for preschool and kindergarten pack.
Letter I Crafts
- Letter I is for iguana craft
- letter I for ice cream craft
You could download the letter letter I Crafts here and the free letter crafts templates here.
Letter I Songs
Check out this song from ABC Mouse. If you like the video and want to do more activities then you can get a free trial at ABC Mouse here. We love it!
Latest posts by Stacey J (see all)
- Little Red Riding Hood Printables and Activities Pack - October 17, 2017
- Letter S Worksheets, Printables and Crafts - October 16, 2017
- Letter R Worksheets and Printable Preschool Activities Pack - October 9, 2017