These alphabet letter sound mats are perfect for preschool and kindergarten students. For younger kids there are alphabet sorting mats. For older kids there are beginning alphabet letter sound sorting mats. This is a wonderful addition to a class literacy center as well as for homeschool.
Please note that affiliate links are use in this post.
How to set up the Printable Alphabet Letter Mats
Print out the mats on card stock.
Then choose which word cards you would like to use. You can use the ones that are in color or the ones that are black and white. I suggest you print this double sided so that the correct word would be listed at the back so that your child can double check his work. See the example below.
You can choose not to do this by just printing out the picture pages (but then do not print double sided.)
Then cut out the mats and cards. I used a paper trimmer to make this process faster.How adorable are these Alphabet Letter Sound Mats? http://bit.ly/2mOdTk6Click To Tweet
Beginning Letter Sound Mats Activity
Have your child or student sort out the cards on the mats.
For younger kids you can have them sort the alphabet letters to the correct mats.
Alphabet Letter Sorting Printable Activity
I have included the Letter A Sound Mats. This includes Letter A mats, word Cards and the Letter A alphabet cards.
You can get the rest of this set here: Alphabet Letter Sound Mats
- Free Read Build Write Mats and Vocabulary Cards
- Free Winter Ten Frames
- Free Printable Letter Crafts
- Check out the Skittles Rainbow Science Experiment
- Create a Balloon Avalanche for your childs birthday
- Make a Volcano using items you have at home.
Latest posts by nadia tayob (see all)
- Alphabet Coloring Pages - September 12, 2017
- Uppercase and Lowercase Letter Matching Clip Cards - September 5, 2017
- Learning Through Play Phonics Activities - August 22, 2017