Have fun with these easy Mother’s Day crafts for preschoolers . We have everything from handprint gifts to one of a kind artwork. We’ve also included some projects with free printables if you need a really fast and easy project.
Mother’s Day Crafts For Preschoolers
Mother’s Day crafts are a favorite around here!
They are fun to create with kids and they make prefect gifts for all those special ladies that fill the role of mother. To make it easy for you I’ve collected together the best Mother’s Day crafts just right for preschoolers to make. Some use handprints, others can be personalized with photographs.
I also threw in a few suggestions for older siblings to make!
And you want to know the best part? Moms love these gifts that come straight from the heart.
CAN YOU HELP WITH MOTHER’S DAY CRAFTS?
Can you help your kids make a gift that you will receive? Absolutely! We always have a special Mother’s Day story time at the library and our preschoolers don’t see anything wrong with mom helping to make their own gift. Older children may prefer to keep the gift a secret, so you can always show this post to special adult in your child’s life and ask them to help. These mother’s day crafts for preschoolers will be much loved!
HANDPRINTS, FINGERPRINTS AND THUMBPRINTS
I still have handprint gifts my boys made. It is lovely to have a record of their hands at certain ages. They make wonderful keepsakes and preschoolers love getting messy!
- Handprint paper flowers | Fun With Mama
- Fingerprint flower Glass magnets | Rhythms of Play
- I Love Mom thumbprint craft | A Dab of Glue Will Do
- Fingerprint Heart Poem Keepsake|Messy Little Monster
- Handprint Jewelry Dish Keepsake | Rhythms of Play
- Clay Handprint Keepsake| The Gingerbread House
- Handprint Flowers | The Flying Couponer
- Fingerprint Heart Garland Photo Frame|Teach me Mommy
- Shrinky Dink Craft – You can do prints of their hands and feet and then use embossing powder to make it stand out more.
These printable mother’s day crafts for preschoolers make great gifts if you are pressed for time. Simply print and go! How easy is that?
- Mother’s Day Craft With Poem | 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- My Circle of Love Poem and Craft | Preschool Toolbox
- Mother’s Day Crown|Simple Everyday Mom
- Free Printable Mother’s Day Candy Wrapper | Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Free Mother’s Day Coloring Cards | Rediscovered Families
Each one of these projects would make a wonderful and truly unique gift for Mom
- Colorful Pour Pots | KCEdventures
- My Mom Rocks Keepsake Non-Toy Gifts
- Bookmarks With Pressed Flowers and Leaves |Buggy And Buddy
- Decorated Terra Cotta Pots |Mama Smiles
- Yarn Wrapped Tulips | School Time Snippets
- Cork Printed Flower Tote Bag | Rainy Day mom
- Paper Mache Plates | Mosswood Connections
FOR OLDER SIBLINGS
These gifts need a little more work. They are great projects for older children, but preschoolers could make them with some help.
- DIY Heart Mug | Non-Toy Gifts
- Mother’s Day Button Heart | Joy in the Works
- Painted Rock Photo Holder |Buggy and Buddy
- DIY Seed Bomb | Gifty girl
- DIY Heart Notebook | Easy Peasy Fun
- Heart Bouquet| Rediscovered families
Try out the Crayon Resist secret love note activity. Children can write a secret message to mom using a white crayon on white paper (or even draw a picture). Mom can reveal the message by mixing food coloring with water and then painting over the message.
What is the best handmade Mother’s Day gift you’ve received or given?
I hope you enjoyed these mother’s day crafts for preschoolers!