Whether you are looking for adorable mothers day crafts for kids or even Valentine’s Day crafts this paper flowers craft will work splendidly on any occasion and holiday. A sweet and colorful bouquet of flowers with a tracing of your child’s hand is sure to be cherished. This activity is perfect for Toddlers, Preschoolers, kindergarteners, elementary kids and even a little baby!
The Paper flowers craft for kids activity
Please note that affiliate links are used in this post.
This activity requires minimal supplies.
- White card stock paper
- Scissors.. I LOVE these pink scissors.
- Child Artwork Frame this is optional but really ties the whole gift together.
- The printable activity
- A child’s hand
Preparing the materials:
Trace your child’s hand and a part of their arm.
Print out the printable flowers (found at the bottom of this e-mail.)
Cut the handprint, flowers and everything out.
Have your child glue on the center of the flowers to the flowers.
Then glue the flowers on to the top of the leaves.
Glue on the arm to the page and then start placing the flower leaves into the hand. Glue these together then form the hand into a holding pose. Then wait for it to dry! I chose to do a pastel colored flower bouquet with a beautiful light blue, light pink and light purple color. If you have a special request for another set of colors send me an e-mail or a comment below and I will try and help you out.
This activity has the cutest finished project and it looks so beautiful hanging in the house or in this gorgeous light box frame. It adds such a cute look and really completes the whole gift.
You can see these other color flowers here in my Flowers For You Post.Wouldn’t this also be the cutest spring craft for kids?
Download the Printable Paper Flowers Craft for kids
More Valentine’s Day Crafts
- Heart and Valentine’s Sensory Bin
- Valentine’s Bingo Game
- Do a Dot Art Heart Shapes Activity
- Valentine’s Fine Motor Heart for Toddlers
- Valentine’s Heart Canvas Painting Activity
- Heart Yarn Plate Activity
- 21 Valentine’s Crafts for Preschoolers (Hands On As We Grow)
- 22 Valentines Crafts Your Kiddo’s Can make
Latest posts by Nadia (see all)
- Baking Soda And Vinegar Reaction - February 15, 2018
- Frozen Castle Elsa and Anna Toys Review + Snow Sensory Bin - February 13, 2018
- How To Get Slime Out of Clothes And Carpet - February 13, 2018