This adorable Printable Valentine’s Bingo Game for kids would make cupid proud! Not only did my 3 year old enjoy playing this over and over again my seven and nine year old had fun with it too! Bingo is always a hit in my house and we love changing it up and expanding my three year old’s vocabulary through game play. I’m sure this is evident by my current obsession with our free printable bingo cards for kids.
The Printable Valentine Bingo
Please note that affiliate links are used in this post.
- The free printable color bingo cards (You can find this at the bottom of this post.)
- Bingo Chips or heart shapes (This could be any one of these: buttons, mini erasers, pom poms, literally anything you have at home that could work, paper clips.) You could even use conversation hearts!
- Laminator with pouches.
All you need to do is print out the Bingo Cards on to card stock paper. Then cut out the cards. If you plan to play it over and over again I suggest you laminate the pieces. Then you can take it out again next year too! This will protect it from messy fingers and tears and bends.
Valentine’s Bingo Cards
Kids will love identifying Valentine’s Day themed flowers, hearts, cupid and even a bow and arrow.
To make it a bit more gender neutral I have included two different colored mats. One is full of pinks and purple while the other has a variety of pastel colors with the dominant color being green.
Put the cards down together face down. Turn one playing card around and whichever player has that piece on their Bingo Mat can place a heart marker.
For example: If the card you turn around is cupid then everyone with the image of Cupid will place their heart bingo chip down on that spot.
You can play as the first one to get three in a row wins. This can be horizontal, diagonal and vertical.
To extend the game you can have the winner be the first to fill out their whole card. That is how we played it.
I love that this game this Bingo for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners and older kids can be enjoyed by such a huge variety of ages.
Download the Printable Bingo Cards Here
I am currently taking requests for future Bingo Games. Let me know what you are looking for. You can find all of our free printable bingo cards for kids here.
More Valentine’s Activities
- We love this open ended Do a Dot Art Printable Heart Activity. Print it out ahead of time and when your child is bored or needs something to do then you have a simple solution.
- Create a Valentine’s Day Sensory Bin.
- Toddlers will love this fine motor heart activity.
- Paper Flowers Bouquet and handprint Valentine’s Craft
You can find all of my printable activities here.
More Bingo Games
Latest posts by Nadia (see all)
- Baking Soda And Vinegar Reaction - February 15, 2018
- Frozen Castle Elsa and Anna Toys Review + Snow Sensory Bin - February 13, 2018
- How To Get Slime Out of Clothes And Carpet - February 13, 2018