Valentine’s Day is a great time for teaching your kids the joy of spreading kindness and love to everyone around them. This Valentine’s Day Printables Pack will inspire them as they learn. This activity pack is filled with Valentine’s Day activities for kids. You can do all these activities over a month or choose the ones that interest you.
VALENTINE’S DAY PRINTABLES
Aimed at children ages three through eight, this fun Valentine’s Day Printable Pack includes a variety of math and literacy activities as well as some fun printable games.
Please note that affiliate links are used in this post.
Here are some items that pair well with these activities. You will use each of these items over and over during all my printable preschool activity packs.
- Do a Dot Art Markers
- Card stock
- A pocket chart(I have this one and this mini one too.)
- Write and wipe Dry Erase Pockets
- Laminator with pockets
Valentine’s Day Worksheets
This activity has had a huge revamp and now includes SO many fun activities that include math, literacy, alphabets, and even sight words!
- Task Card Set #1 – Shape Button Matching
- Task Card Set #2 – Alphabet Tracing Mats
- Valentine Tracing Strips
- Pattern Mats
- Ice Cube Tray Color Matching
- Valentine Alphabet Chart
- Valentine Counting Cube Mats
- Valentine Play Dough Mats
- Write the room – Match uppercase and lowercase letters
- Count the objects 1-5
- Stack the cubes 1-10
- Read and Build Sight Word Mats
- Alphabet Candy Jar Mats
- Alphabet Paint Letter Mats
- Ten Frame Mats
- 8 Worksheets
- 1 cutting sheet
Other activities include:
- Fingerprint letter activity
- Montessori 3 Part Cards
- Size Sequencing Cards
- Number Puzzles
- Word Building Puzzle
- Number Cards
- I Spy Fun
- Fun Valentine’s Day worksheets
- more Valentine’s Day printables
There are clip cards, task card activities, worksheets, ten frames, and more.
Place some of the activities on a kid’s play tray for a quick activity!
- Line Tracing Page
- Count and Clip Cards
- Cutting Practice page
- See and Stamp pages
- Trace the letters
- Story / Creative Writing Pages
- Playdough letter activity
- Color by Number / Letter Pages
- Push Pin letter activity
Dominoes is a fun game for all kids. There are a total of 48 cards which I like to print out and laminate for durability. These cards can be kept in a ziplock bag and enjoyed when visiting friends or at appointments.
You may also like these Valentine’s Day Parts of Speech Cards.
You can find more valentines day crafts for preschoolers and toddlers by checking out my Valentine’s Day Activity Page.