These 10 Three Little Pigs Preschool Activities will be loved by toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary grade schooler. Bring this favorite storybook to life with these Three Little Pigs preschool crafts and activities. Kids will love creating The Three Little Pigs straw, stick and brick houses, play scenes and sensory bin. Kids will love re-telling this story with some fun sequencing cards.
10 Three Little Pigs Preschool Activities
Please note that affiliate links are used in this post.
Three Little Pigs story crafts and activities are great for toddlers, preschool, kindergarten and elementary aged kids. These printable art, storytelling and sequencing cards are a great way to bring this fairytale to life!
First: Check out this adorable and educational Three Little Pigs Preschool Activity Pack. It include many retelling story variations that they can appeal to a wide variety of ages. You can find all our printable packs here.
and the Three Little Pigs Vocabulary and handwriting cards too!
The list begins:
- Three Little Pigs House Template Printable Play scene (Fun With Mama) – Create this fun sensory bin play scene with these free printable houses.
- Three Little Pigs Fairytale Craft (Red Ted Art) – These Tissue Paper Roll Three Little Pigs and Wolf Craft is so adorable! My kids would love making the Origami house!
- Build a House Craft (The Pinterested Parent) – I love this hands on house building activity. I especially love that the child go look outside for some sticks. It adds a more natural aspect to the craft.
- Wooden Blocks Three Little Pigs Story Scene (Adventures Of Adam) – Create these beautiful Wooden Pigs and house blocks. This has to be one of the most amazing Three Little Pigs crafts I’ve ever seen. This would work well at home or even in a classroom setting.
- The Three Little Pigs Preschool Cutting Activity (3 Boys And A Dog) – Once these little ones learn how to use scissors it seems all they want to do is cut everything possible. This activity allows them to explore the story while using their cutting skills.
- Three Little Pigs Preschool Circle Shapes (3 Boys And A Dog) – Create a pig while exploring different sized circles. This craft is adorable!
- Create A Pig Play Mask (Fun With Mama) – Just cut out the middle of the template and have your child become a little piggie.
- Three Little Pigs Story scene (Adventures Of Adam) – These cone pigs are so cute!
- Three Little Pigs Sequence Cards (Prekinders) – These cute sequence cards are perfect for beginner sequencing. Young toddlers will love this one.
- Three Little Pigs Small World Play (Growing Book by Book) – I love this different approach to building houses. Tissue paper, popsicle sticks and Lego’s make for some creative houses!
- Three Little Pigs Math Activities – There are so many different math concepts and activities here as well as a story lesson plan.
These 10 Three Little Pigs Preschool Activities and Crafts are great for early engineering skills. I hope you enjoyed this list.10 Three Little Pigs #Preschool Crafts and Activities http://bit.ly/2h31TNq
My Favorite Three Little Pigs Products:
Please note that affiliate links are used.
These Three Little Pigs finger puppets are some of our favorites! My kids love retelling the story while pretending to be each character. Everyone always seems to want to be the wolf!
Three Little Pigs Pinterest:
Find more ideas on my Three Little Pigs Pinterest Board. Or if you want more activity ideas follow all my Pinterest Boards.
Don’t forget to check out these awesome preschool printable letter crafts too.