These Easter tracing worksheets were created with toddlers and preschoolers in mind. Have your preschooler take the Easter bunny to his egg while working on their pre-writing skills. See how you can strengthen their fine motor skills below.
Easter Tracing Worksheet
My three year old daughter really enjoyed working on the gingerbread tracing worksheets. I was pleasantly surprised to see her determination in completing the activity and she loved wiping the pocket and tracing it again and again.
Please note that affiliate links are used in this post.
The pictured activity below is of the gingerbread tracing sheet. But you could substitute the Easter one in the pocket and have your child use it the same way.
If you don’t want to re-use it then have your child trace the dotted lines with a pencil or crayon.
Some will choose to laminate the sheets and reuse it that way. You could also use a simple page protector (you probably have this at home.)
I varied the pages from easy to hard. Depending on your child’s age print out the pages that are age appropriate. For example a two year old will be able to use the more straight ones while an older child closer to kindergarten can use the more curved one. This activity is great practice for writing in the future.
Download the tracing worksheets here
MORE EASTER ACTIVITIES:
- Easter Egg and Bunny Hat
- Editable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Watch our Easter Egg Hunt
- Free Easter Egg Hunt Clues
- Easter Counting Clip Cards
- Easter Alphabet Letter Matching Eggs
Latest posts by Nadia (see all)
- Disney Cruise Castaway Cay - March 16, 2018
- Everything You Need To know About The Disney Dream Disney Cruise Ship - March 16, 2018
- Disney Animal Kingdom Fastpass Tips + Pandora Disney World Tips - March 12, 2018