The Penguin Life Cycle activity pack includes Penguin facts for kids. Children will learn about the different parts of a penguin and it includes pictures of real life penguins in their natural environment.
Use the Penguin Life Cycle pack as part of a winter or Arctic Animal themed unit.
PENGUIN LIFE CYCLE
I also love the following penguin products/toys
This Penguin Life Cycle Learning Pack contains 50+ pages of fun and learning activities for children in preschool and kindergarten. After this children will be able to answer this question, is a penguin a bird? YES
The penguin life cycle activities included in this 50+ page printable pack are:
- Cards – containing real life photos of the penguin life cycle
- Posters – of the characteristics of penguins as well as their life cycle which include the following topics: eggs, burrows, nest, clutch, creches, appearance, molting, crest, regurgitation, tobogganing, swimming, flight, camouflage, prey, predators, colony.
- Penguins can, have, are.
- Penguins – what I know, what I think about, what I learned.
- Parts of a Penguin –a poster and a cut and paste activity
- Penguin Life Cycle –a poster and a variety of different cut and paste activities
- Penguins and Puffins –Venn diagram
- Penguins and Puffins –What they each can have and what both can have.
- All About Penguins –A book for children to complete about what they have learned about penguins.
- Life Cycle of a Penguin –A book for children to complete about what they have learned about the life cycle of a penguin.
- Birds that fly, birds that don’t –A cut and paste in the correct column activity
- Penguin or Not –A cut and paste in the correct column activity.
- Webbed Feet or Not –A cut and paste in the correct column activity.
Add these books to complete your unit:
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THIS ACTIVITY HERE
Here are some free penguin themed activities you can find on the blog. Click the image to go to the post.