This Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt has editable clues which would be perfect for a preschool, elementary and even an adult themed Egg Hunt! You can type in your own clues to make the hunt more suitable to the age group.
Editable PDF Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt Clues
We love our yearly Easter Egg Hunt. My kids love creating their bunny themed Easter Egg Hat while they proudly show off their favorite bunny stuffed animal. (This is the stuffed animal they’ve had since they were babies and is that special lovie.) We have used my other Printable Easter Egg Hunt for many years. This year since my children are older I needed to find Easter Egg Hunt ideas for older kids (adults can use this one too). The editable clues make it possible for me to adjust my clues according to the kids ages. I needed to make it easy enough for my three year old to understand the hints and difficult enough that my ten year old would have fun too. This year I have a 3 year old, 7 year old and 10 year old who all eagerly wait for their yearly Easter scavenger hunt clues.
(Please note that affiliate links are used in this post.)
- Editable Clues PDF (found at the bottom of this post.)
- * Easter Eggs (You don’t need eggs because the printable counts as eggs. I like to add eggs in though because its more fun. You can use chocolate ones or plastic ones.)
I bought my eggs at my local store. These patterned Easter eggs look cute. I LOVE these toy filled plastic Easter Eggs! This would be awesome for an Easter Egg Hunt Party. You could also go with basic solid colors plastic Easter Eggs too.
You can find my favorite Easter Hunt Picks below:
Type your own clues with these Editable Scavenger Hunt Eggs http://bit.ly/2o36nmqClick To Tweet
Download the editable Easter Egg Hunt blank eyes below:
- Easter Egg and Bunny Hat
- Watch our Easter Egg Hunt
- Free Easter Egg Hunt Clues
- Easter Counting Clip Cards
- Easter Alphabet Letter Matching Eggs
More Easter Ideas from around the web
- Sponge painting Easter eggs (Playground Parkbench)
- Recycled Easter baskets (Rythms Of Play)
- Easter cupcakes (The Soccer Mom Blog)
- ABC Easter Egg Match (Busy Toddler)
- Easter Egg Sensory Game (My Mundane and Miraculous Life)