These insect themed printable puzzles contain 2 and 4 piece puzzles for preschoolers. This activity is great for toddlers working on visual perception too!
Please note that affiliate links may be used in this post.
These items are optional:
- Contact Paper (optional.)
- The Puzzle Activity (found at the bottom of this post.)
How to set up the activity
Just print out the paper on card stock. You could use contact paper to make it more sticky or you can use a pocket chart like I used in this Insect 3 Part Card Printable Activity . Place contact paper on a table using masking tape. I chose to use a tray because we often do Tot Tray activities at home. It would probably be easier out of a tray though if you are using the full set of puzzles.
This time I chose to use the contact paper.
Printable Insect Puzzle Activity
For a toddler or younger preschooler I would stick one piece of each puzzle piece on to the table/contact paper. Then have your child match it up.
An older child will be able to complete the full puzzle on her own.
My daughter loved working on this activity and then we worked on insect vocabulary words.
Get the free insect printable puzzles here
MORE FREE INSECT AND SPRING ACTIVITIES
- How many insects in the jar counting activity?
- Insect Bingo Game For Kids
- Spring and Bugs Sensory Bin
- 3 Part Insect Cards
- Insect Cutting Strips
- Spring Ten Frame
- Bumble Bee Fingerprints
- C is for caterpillar craft
- Caterpillar Butterfly Life Cycle Activity
Latest posts by nadia tayob (see all)
- Alphabet Coloring Pages - September 12, 2017
- Uppercase and Lowercase Letter Matching Clip Cards - September 5, 2017
- Learning Through Play Phonics Activities - August 22, 2017