These spring ten frame counting cards make the perfect learning activity that allows your child to work on one to one correspondence, number recognition and early math skills like subitizing. The ten frame printable pdf activity gets kids activity learning and counting.
Printable Spring Ten Frame Cards
I have created two versions of the ten frames. The first version is already correctly filled in with the right number of images. You can use this with younger children to work on counting or even stick them up in your classroom. The second set are blank ten frames that have just a number on it. The students can cut out all the pieces and then determine how many images should be within each ten frame. This leaves it to be a little more open ended and children can choose which images they would like to use wherever they want. If you are looking for more ten frames you can download my free winter printable ten frames too.Work on math with these cute Spring Ten Frames http://bit.ly/2nQiNyMClick To Tweet
You could also have students cut and glue the pictures on or use Do a Dot Markers too.
Download the Spring Ten Frames
Looking for more printable activities for kids?
- Spring Flower Planting Activity
- Free Printable Read Build Write Mats and Vocabulary Cards
- Free Bingo Cards
- Free Printable Letter Crafts
- My favorite supplies
- Alphabet Letter Sound Mats
- Apple counting play dough mats
Want some fun kids activity ideas?
- Make a birthday balloon avalanche
- Do a skittles rainbow science experiment
- Make a volcano
- Make some homemade play dough
Latest posts by Nadia (see all)
- Baking Soda And Vinegar Reaction - February 15, 2018
- Frozen Castle Elsa and Anna Toys Review + Snow Sensory Bin - February 13, 2018
- How To Get Slime Out of Clothes And Carpet - February 13, 2018