These summer activities for preschoolers are so much fun and simple to do! All you need is a little bit of imagination, a few simple supplies, and time to make them happen! Summertime is full of so many exciting activities and opportunities!
When it comes to having fun during the summer months, you can’t go wrong with any of these great activities! Make certain to Prevent Summer Slide with these fun activities for kids!
35+ Summer Activities for Preschoolers
Preschoolers love to explore. And honestly, that doesn’t matter if it happens indoors or outdoors..it’s all good and great for them to be out and about! If you’re on the hunt for some fun activities that they can do at any point in time during summer, this is the list for you! Out of all these summer activities for preschoolers, they’re going to have a full summer of fun!
Summer activities for preschoolers
DIY bubbles are a great way for the kids to get outside and play!
Don’t miss out on this great fine motor activity for the kids!
So cute and simple to make! And so much fun, too!
Who says that you can’t combine learning and fun?!
Gather up the kids and let them have an outdoor hunt this summer!
This is a great and simple activity for the kids.
These dolls are going to give them hours of play and fun!
The kids are going to love this slime recipe!
Don’t forget to take care of the birds, too!
Talk about a summer fun outdoor activity for the kids to try!
These coloring pages are great for creativity.
Such a cute and easy summer craft activity.
This slime is bright and fun!
Make this simple science activity with the kids.
More STEM and fun summer activities for preschoolers
Such a fun and brightly colored activity!
The kids are going to love this!
You can show them that they can create art with anything!
Let the kids have fun with this simple camping activity.
Fun and easy activity!
A fun and tasty way to create!
Hours of play are going to happen with this activity!
A fun outdoor craft that the kids can easily do!
Fun Summer Games for the Family
Don’t forget to play games, too! These BINGO games are a great way to have everyone slow down and enjoy in fun activities together!
- Ocean Animal Bingo For Kids
- Human Organ Bingo For Kids
- Arctic Animal Bingo Kids Game
- Pirate Bingo Card Printable For Kids
- Dinosaur Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Summer Bingo Game
See how many fun experiments and summer activities for preschoolers there are?!
And if those aren’t enough, here are some other super simple ideas that you can use daily to help your child learn, grow, and play!
Fun Rainbow Activities for the Summer Months
Since you’re going to see some rainbows this summer, why not have some fun rainbow activities to go along with it?
- Rainbow Bubble Foam Recipe
- Make a Rainbow with Play Dough
- Recipe For Oobleck Rainbow
- Rainbow Spaghetti
- How to make colored rice – Rainbow Rice
- 20 Children’s Books about Rainbows
Simple Summer Activities for Preschoolers
Here are a few other simple summer ideas for the kids!
- Teach them how to bake
- Go on a hike in the woods
- Toss a frisbee back and forth outside
- Pick flowers and make a table arrangement
- Walk the neighbor’s dog
- Color pictures and take to the local nursing home
- Have a water balloon fight in the backyard
- Roast hotdogs over a bonfire
- Paint pictures to hang up in your house
- Find cool rocks and paint them
See how much fun exploring the great outdoors with your preschooler can be? The summer months offer an amazing time to be able to relax and just “be”. This also means that you get to slow down and enjoy the time more with your child.
Think back to when you were a preschooler and all the fun things that you loved to do. Introduce your preschooler to those moments and memories as well. Not only is it fun for you and them but it’s a great way for you both to bond even further!
Also, remember all the free activities for preschoolers that could be happening in your town!
Free Summer Activities for Preschoolers
- Check with the local swimming pool to see about free or discounted rates after a certain time of the day
- Head to the library to see what programs or activities they are offering
- Create your own playdates at the park for other parents and preschoolers to join
- Pick out a new park daily to head to, play, and explore
When it comes to finding fun activities for your preschooler, there are really unlimited options on how to make it happen. And when you can’t find anything going on in your time, sit down and try to make it happen at home! Make this the best summer yet!
Do you have any fun summer activities for preschoolers to share?