Toddlers and preschoolers will love working on their alphabet letters with these printable alphabet letter crafts. These easy to set up letter activities are perfect for your homeschool curriculum starting from those in Tot school right up to those preschool kids learning letters. Add these to your preschool letter of the week crafts.
Printable Alphabet Letter Crafts
Print out these activities and once completed place them in your child’s ABC book. Kids will love looking back at their letter of the week curriculum activities.
These free printable letter crafts are organized alphabetically for your convenience. If there is no link then that means the activity is not on the blog yet but will be soon. I will be uploading 1-2 letter of the week crafts a week (or bi-weekly.)
How do I get the full pack of printable alphabet letter activities?
If you don’t want to wait for the activities you can purchase the packs below:
- Letter Pack 1 – Full set of Letter Crafts A Through M in one convenient immediate download here.
- Letters N Through Z will not be released on the blog and includes an alphabet letter cover for your book. It can be purchased here: Printable Letter Crafts Pack #2.
- You can purchase a bundle of both letter packs at a discounted price here!
Free Printable Alphabet Letter Crafts –
- B is for Bee
- b is for butterfly
- Letter B Themed Trays
- Letter B Tot School Bugs
- Letter B is for Bugs Sensory Bin
- Letter B is for Butterfly Fingerpaint Activity
Printable Letter C Crafts
Printable Letter D Crafts
Printable Letter E Crafts
- Letter E Craft Roundup
- E is for elephant
- e is for egg
Printable Letter F Crafts
- F is for fox
- F is for flower
Printable Letter G Crafts
- G is for gumballs
- g is for goose
Printable Letter H Crafts
- H is for house
- h is for house
Printable Letter I Crafts
- I is for iguana
- I is for ice cream
Printable Letter J Crafts
- J is for jelly fish
- j is for jelly beans
Printable Letter K Crafts
- K is for king
- k is for kite
Printable Letter L Crafts
- L is for lion
- l is for lion
Printable Letter M Crafts
- M is for mouse
- m is for monster
Letters N through Z can only be purchased here. They will not be released on the blog.
My favorite Letter Products and Resources:
– Download a free 30 day trial at ABC Mouse – This program is perfect for learning letters and so much more!
– Circle Punches in sizes 3/4 and 1 inch and 1.5 inch.
– Normal Scissors (which you probably already have at home) and these scissors when I need to be precise.
– Craft Knife and cutting mat.
– Tape Runner
– Glue and glue sticks.
– Colored Paper (for using as the background for the activities.)
– A three ring binder and page protectors to put your child’s completed letters in.
Want to see how we are incorporating these alphabet letter crafts into our day?